- This event has passed.
Goodguys 10th Nashville Nationals
May 15, 2015 - May 17, 2015$20.00
Event Contact Information:
- Goodguys Office Phone: (925) 838-9876
- LP Field, Tennessee Titan Stadium Phone: (615) 565-4300
- LP Field, Tennessee Titan Stadium Website
- Facility Map (Coming Soon)
- Friday, May 15 – 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday, May 16 – 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Sunday, May 17 – 8:00am to 3:00pm
Spectator Admission & Pricing:
|Spectator Pricing||Online Pre-Sale*||At The Gate|
|General Admission (ages 13+)||$17.00||$20.00|
|Kids (ages 7-12)||$6.00||$6.00|
|Kids (ages 6 & under)||N/A||Free|
|Parking||$5.00 (Charged by the venue)|
|Military Personnel||Show your active or retired military ID for $5 off your General Admission ticket!|
|* Online discount ends at Midnight on May 14th, 2015.|
- Over 2,500 Rods, Customs, Classics, Muscle Cars and Trucks thru ’72
- All American Sunday welcoming American made or powered vehicles of all years
- Goodguys Autocross
- Vendor & Manufacturer Exhibits
- Swap Meet
- AutoTrader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral
- Free Kids Entertainment – Revell Model Car Make n’ Take, PPG Kids Coloring Contest, Clowns & More!
- Complimentary Shopper Shuttle to downtown Nashville shopping areas
Download the full Weekend Haps schedule (Coming Soon)
Cruises & Parties
- Thursday Kick Off Party
- T.G.I.F Party At The Marriott Nashville Airport Host Hotel at 6:00pm
- Saturday Night Party At The Marriott Nashville Airport Host Hotel at 7:00pm
- 2015 Goodguys / Vintage Air Custom Rod of the Year Finalist
- 2015 Goodguys / Street Rod Headquarters Truck of the Year Early Finalist
- 2015 Goodguys / Hemmings Muscle Machines Muscle Car of the Year Finalist
- 2015 Goodguys / Grundy Worldwide Insurance Muscle Machine of the Year Finalist
- Goodguys Builder’s Choice Top 10
- PPG Dream Car
- Goodguys Pick
Special Parking Areas
- Ya Gotta Drive Em’ presented by Goodyear Tires
- Homebuilt Heaven presented by Speedway Motors
- Mighty Muscle presented by Speedway Motors
- Goodguys Builder’s Choice
- YoungGuys/Gals presented by Jet-Hot Performance Coatings
- Trick Truck Corral
- Deuce Doin’s presented by Mike Goldman
- All American Sunday
- Friday 5/15 – 9:00am to Noon & 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Saturday 5/16 – 9:00am to Noon & 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- All American Sunday 5/17 – 8:00am to Noon
- Click Here For More Details About Goodguys AutoCross
VEHICLE REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
“Show & Shine” Pre-Registration
For all vehicles 1972 and older, we offer the opportunity for you to participate in and display your vehicle at the show with a “Show & Shine Registration” good for all three days of the event. Your registration comes with space to display your vehicle as well as a Goodguys Goodie Bag, (2) Adult Weekend Passes, Children’s Passes, the chance to participate in Goodguys AutoCross, win a Goodguys Award and more!
Goodguys Members can Pre-Register up to two weeks prior to the show to display your vehicle in our Show & Shine for all three days of the show for just $45. Pre-Register before December 31, 2014 and take advantage of our “Early Bird” pricing and pay just $40!
Not a Goodguys member? No problem! You can register your vehicle for our Show & Shine at the At-Event Registration Office the weekend of the event for a cost of $70.
Or… Become a Goodguys Member for as little as $20 (Silver Membership) or $35 (Gold Membership). Your Goodguys membership not only gets you 12 monthly digital or hard-copy issues of the Goodguys Gazette Magazine, it also gets you loads of exclusive Goodguys Members-Only benefits and perks including discounts on car registrations and merchandise, access to the Goodguys “Good Deals” Member Discount Program, a personalized ID card and more! CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER or call (925) 838-9876.
- Online Pre-Registration
- Print Pre-Registration form to mail or fax in
- Call (925) 838-9876 to register via phone
** Please Note: The final day to pre-register online for this event is 5/1/15 (2 weeks prior to the event).
“All American Sunday” Pre-Registration
For the car guys and gals who own a vehicle newer than our traditional 1972 cut-off date, we offer the “All American Sunday Registration” for all years of American made and/or powered vehicles on Sunday, May 17 only. Your registration comes with space to display your vehicle on Sunday only as well as a Goodguys Goodie Bag, (2) Adult Weekend Passes, Children’s Passes, the chance to participate in Goodguys AutoCross, win a Goodguys Award and more!
If you are a Goodguys Member, you can pre-register to display your vehicle at our All American Sunday, online or by phone at (925) 838-9876 beginning 1/1/15 through 5/1/15 or you can register on the Sunday of the event at LP Field, Tennessee Titan Stadium between the hours of 7am and Noon for just $30.
Non-Members can only register their vehicle for our All American Sunday on the Sunday of the event LP Field, Tennessee Titan Stadium between the hours of 7am and Noon. Registration for non-members is just $40 ($30 with the discount coupon below).
- Click Here For More Information About All American Sunday
- Click Here For An At-Event $10 OFF All American Sunday Coupon
* Please Note: Online Pre-Registration closes at midnight on 5/1/15 (2 weeks prior to the event)
“At-Event” Vehicle Registration
If you miss the Pre-Registration cut-off date for this event, which is 5/1/15, don’t worry… you can still register your vehicle the weekend of the show at LP Field, Tennessee Titan Stadium during the following hours:
- Thursday 5/14 – 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Friday 5/15 – 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Saturday 5/16 – 7:00am to 3:00pm
- Sunday 5/17 – 7:00am to noon
SWAP MEET & AUTOTRADER CLASSICS CARS 4 SALE CORRAL
If you would like to sell automotive parts or memorabilia in the Swap Meet or a vehicle in the AutoTrader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral, please contact the Swap Meet Director for this event using the information below:
P.O. Box 21311
Columbus, OH 43221
- Click Here To Download A Registration Form
- Click Here For More Information About Goodguys Swap Meets & Cars 4 Sale Corral